- me: why
- me: i wonder when my teacher lost their virginity
- me: what if a man with a gun walked in right now
- me: whens lunch
- me: the fuck is this
- me: why are you here
- me: can i kill all of you with one bullet
- me: what if i locked all the girls in the locker room and made them fight to the death like the hunger games
- me: what if i stood up on the desk and ripped off my pants
- me: dont touch me i have more followers than you
- me: ugh
- Me: SHERLOCK NEVER DID HIS HOMEWORK AND THE DOCTOR FAILED AT THE ACADEMY WHY CAN'T I?
- Tumblr: Here, have some kittens...
- Tumblr: Delicious food? There.
- Tumblr: I bring you some beautiful, insipiring art...
- Parents/Roommate: *walks into the room*
- Tumblr: PORN?
- Tumblr: YOU SAID PORN?
- Tumblr: DID I HEAR DICKS?
- Tumblr: WHAT WAS THAT DID YOU MENTION HARDCORE GAY SEX?
- Computer: HERE LET ME FREEZE
- Computer: NOPE, NO SWITCHING TABS
Day 3: A character you hate that everyone else loves
I really don’t know how to answer this because I don’t really hate many of the characters… Sooo let’s move on I guess.
Day 4: A character you love that everyone else hates
Ok, so in the movie at least, I really liked Cato. He was super creepy and malicious. Alexander Ludwig did a really good job I think. And the part at the end actually really did make me cry. It was vulnerable, but not sappy, and that’s hard to do.